Social Worker - Post Adoption Social Worker - Slough
Social Worker - Post Adoption Social Worker
Slough Children's Services Trust
We are a new and innovative company delivering children's safeguarding and social care services in Slough. This is the second Children's Services Trust to be established in the UK as a result of government direction following the successful creation of Doncaster Children's Services Trust.
The Trust is a private company limited by guarantee, established solely for the purpose of improving Children's Services in Slough. The organisation therefore will need to work closely with central and local government to drive new and innovative approaches to solve increasingly complex challenges around children's support and services
The organisation works closely with central and local government to drive new and innovative approaches to solve increasingly complex challenges around children's support and services.
A unique and exciting opportunity has arisen to join Slough Children's Services Trust as a Post Adoption Social Worker
- Supporting children and their adoptive families post order.
- Identifying and sourcing therapeutic support as needed.
- Organising events for adopters and children.
- Producing a regular newsletter and taking part in our Adoption Advisory Board.
- Providing high quality services to the Adoption Services through assessment, planning and delivery of other services.
- To provide high quality outcomes for children and young people and accountable, statutory social work service to children.
- To provide assessment, case planning and review, appropriate to the work for the team and service unit.
- To report concerns, identify risks, respond to care plans and move children on in accordance with their needs in agreement with the Practice Manager/Head of Service and ensure that all services are delivered in accordance with national standards and are continuously improving.
To apply, please click on the 'Apply' button. If you feel that this an area you wish to specialise in then do not hesitate to apply.