Staff Nurse (Part-time)
VANRATH Healthcare is delighted to be recruiting for Staff Nurses on behalf of a local independent care provider with multiple nursing home sites in Northern Ireland.
- Essential criteria is that candidates are current on the NMC UK Register
- Have good communication skills verbal and written.
- It is desirable that candidates work in a flexible and varied shift pattern over 7 days
- Previous experience in a nursing home setting is desirable but not essential.
- Working as part of a skilled nursing team
- Promoting person centred care in care planning.
- Administration of medications
- Delegation of role to staff
- Liaison with multi disciplinary team
- GBP14.75 per hour
- Group Life Insurance Assurance Scheme
- Person centred induction and training plan
- Personal and career development within a group of homes
- Generous annual leave allowances
- Contributory pension scheme
- Uniforms supplied
VANRATH Healthcare is reinventing the healthcare recruitment industry in Northern Ireland.
We understand the pressures healthcare professionals face; from the demanding nature of your day-to-day work, to the potential stress finding another role can bring. With your pressure-points in mind, we've intentionally crafted our service to meet your challenges and uphold your values. Changing jobs can be stressful. But it needn't be. At VANRATH Healthcare we take a fuss-free, firmly confidential approach that is totally straight-forward and totally tailored to you.
Our consultants have 30 years of recruiting experience. What does that mean in real terms? It means we'll expertly manage the whole recruitment process for you; from arranging flexible registration and interview times to suit your busy schedule, though to checking in one Day 1 at your new job. Our service is unparalleled and always free of charge.
We'll make sure you have support every step of the way: from providing CV and interview advice, to introducing you to prospective employers, discussing feedback and advising on the best way to tender your resignation. We'll coach you through the process, striving to get the culture and career fit that best suits you. We pride ourselves on having strong relationships with Northern Ireland's leading healthcare providers and this gives VANRATH Healthcare's candidates an above average change of securing interviews. In fact, we have a 98% success rate in getting our candidates at least one interview, if not several!
Simply put, we'll do what we do best: finding the perfect next career step for you; you just need to keep doing what you do best in the meantime.
Want to find out more? Visit or call Paul Kenna on for a truly confidential, no-obligation chat.