Client Services Manager - Oxford
International education company seeking outstanding Client Services Manager
Elevate is a fast growing international education company operating across 5 countries. Our award winning seminars are delivered in over 1850 schools internationally, and at 850 schools across the UK. We are looking to attract high performing individuals who want to make a difference to school students' lives. Our presenters are university students and recent graduates who deliver study skills seminars to improve student achievement.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as part of a young and dynamic team in a company that has a culture of open communication and actively encourages growth and development. We have great relationships with our client schools because we provide rock star customer service. As a Client Services Manager, you will be responsible for managing, delighting and retaining 350-400 client school accounts.
Client Services Managers are responsible for:
- Structuring school programmes that maximise our impact in schools;
- Ensuring seminar bookings are correctly entered into the booking management system and that all sessions run smoothly;
- Working with client teachers to answer queries and ensure they have everything they need for their programme;
- Supporting presenters to ensure the highest quality seminars and speaking to client teachers to hear their feedback;
- Retaining schools and re-booking their programmes;
- Providing front line client support to customer enquiries; and
- Organising the annual client conference.
Extensive training is provided on all aspects of the role.
The successful applicant will work as part of a close team, be involved in the business on a strategic level, have input into the direction of the company, and most importantly gain valuable skills as the company continues to grow to over 1200 client schools in the next 12 months.
We are seeking a candidate obsessed with providing amazing customer service, with:
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- An outgoing personality and a love of working with people;
- Strong phone manner;
- Strong ambition and a desire to grow and develop themselves.
The following is preferred but not essential:
- Experience in a customer service
- Experience in account management, especially with a sales component.
If you think you have what it takes and are ready to join our amazing team to help drive our next stage of growth, send your CV and a cover letter to our Managing Director, James Righetti () by Tuesday 1st August.
Salary: GBP32,500 plus commission (OTE GBP42,500)
Start Date: Friday 15th September 2017
Career Development: There are career advancement opportunities within the UK business and in our international operations.