Entry Level Recruitment Consultant, International Company
NonStop Recruitment is one of Europe's fastest-growing recruitment and executive search firms with attractive and modern offices based in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic in desirable locations such as the Citi Bank Tower in London and Danube House in Prague. We have significant and exciting growth plans for 2017, expanding from 220 employees to over 280 and, because we invest heavily in developing our people with ongoing learning and coaching - We hope you'll become a future leader of our business.
Why work for NonStop?
What makes NonStop stand out from our competitors is that we have a fully integrated training team based in Prague. What this allows us to do is invest in training new recruiters and help develop them into becoming fully fledged junior consultants (typically within 3-4 months). All our management and senior management team came into the business from this training academy and it's a big part as to why NonStop is now a significant player in European recruitment.
All new employees will begin work in Prague, the Czech Republic in our offices in Danube house. This is a savvy and commercial office that is the beating heart of our business. Walking around our office you will see table after table of our recruiters including the Italian team, French team, Nordics team and a number of other divisions that focus on EU markets. What this has created is a young office of people from around the world. It's a unique chance to learn and make friends while progressing in your career. In addition to this, once you are en route to becoming a consultant (typically 6 months), you will have the option to move to our other international offices including Zug, Switzerland and London, UK. To date, we have had consultants in the business who have lived and worked in 5 different offices. Flexibility on which country you live in is something we take for granted, that many businesses simply cannot offer!
What do you need to know about the job?
Recruitment is fundamentally a high-end sales role where the telephone is the best means of communication. It involves understanding clients needs, finding people who can be suitable and help to manage the process from start to finish. It sounds simple, but due to the large range of skills that it takes to do this, it is a highly in demand service. Because of this earnings can be significant. We have consultants in the business who have been with us for less than 3 years who are earning 60,000-150,000 Euros per year.
We teach the skills, but below are some of the key requirements:
- Ability to relocate to Prague in the short to medium term - If you do not know much about Prague, then call us!
- Highly motivated, resilient and driven to succeed- Recruitment is a hard job and we need people who are driven to get through the hard times and go above and beyond
- Strong communication skills -Our role involves talking to up to 50-60 people per day and because of this, we need people who can communicate and enjoy speaking to people!
- Ability to learn and willingness to learn- A University degree is helpful, but fundamentally, we need people who can learn and want to learn. Becoming an industry expert cannot happen if you can't open your mind and retain information.
- Fluency in English, we also have a strong preference for secondary language speakers who speak German, French or Dutch.
Please contact our Talent Acquisition team on: or send your CV to
Please note we can only accept applications from candidates who hold valid European Union passport and are able to work in Europe without visa sponsorship.