Biddable Media Executive - GBP27k - London

Energize Recruitment Solutions Ltd
27000.00 GBP Annual
15 Jul 2017
23 Jul 2017
Contract Type
Full Time
Biddable Media Executive - GBP27k - London Biddable Media Executive is required by my agency side client based in Central London. The ideal candidate will have a stronger background in PPC however will have the desire to expand their paid media knowledge into areas such as paid social, display and programmatic. The RoleAs a Biddable Media Executive you will be working in a digital team of around 10 likeminded marketing individuals. The role will initially be around 70% paid search however the other 30% is flexible for you to choose which areas you want to explore. Your role will involve although will not be limited to; campaign set up and management, reporting, liaising with clients and maybe other stakeholders in the company.Key skills required:-1+ year experience Paid Search -Strong Organisational / Analytical skills-Google Analytics -Excellent Microsoft Excel -Strong written and verbal communication Desirables:-Google DoubleClick -Financial Sector Experience -Able to speak any of the following; German, French, Italian or Chinese The Company As a Biddable Media Executive you will be working for a global agency who specialise within a fairly niche industry working with some hugely successful clients. Based in the heart of London you will be working on international campaigns for a close Knit independent agency.The PackageGBP27,000 + Benefits If this role is of interest to you please get in touch with the details below:Samb at energizerec dot comIt would also be great to connect on LinkedIn! - Biddable Media Executive / PPC / Paid Search / Paid Social / Display / Digital Marketing / Programmatics