Qualified Social Workers Locum - Referral & Assessment Team
Aurora Resourcing are working in partnership with a local authority in Surrey recruit experienced Qualified Social workers to join the Children's Assessment Team. We are seeking experienced social workers who are proficient in undertaking assessments, and have access to own vehicle, but most locations in Great Yarmouth can be reached by foot, which heavily reduces your travel time.
- Initial Assessments and Core Assessments
- Section 47 Investigations
- Contributing to the duty rota
- Initiating care proceedings
- Working in a multi-agency capacity to support families and children
- Initial child protection reports conference reports
- You will have HCPC registration
- Have a thorough knowledge and experience ofrelevant legislation, statutory guidance and regulations relating to children in need of support or protection
- Must have undertaken ABE training
Financial & Application Details
The hourly rate for this post from GBP32 per hour limited, mileage and expenses are reimbursed.
How to Apply
To find out more or to apply for this position please apply through this advert or the Aurora Resourcing website, if you would like further information about this or other opportunities then please call Lameez Peer in confidence on / or email
Aurora Resourcing are an equal opportunities and equality recruitment agency