We have a new exciting opportunity, not to be missed! At Plumpton College we are currently looking for a Personal Assistant to the Vice Principal & Finance Director to come and support our team. The successful candidate will join us on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a competitive salary of GBP23,872-GBP24,583 per annum.
With over 3,000 students, excellent resources and a drive for continuous quality improvement, Plumpton College is actively seeking staff with the right values and attributes who want to make a difference and be part of this exciting phase of our development. We are looking to recruit professional and ambitious individuals to form an integral part of our growing Animal Management team.
More about the Personal Assistant role
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing comprehensive support of the highest quality to the College's Vice Principal and Finance Director. This will involve the proactive management of the work undertaken by the Vice Principal and the Finance Director, including dealing with complex diary management, liaising with key stakeholders, preparing presentations and reports and minuting meetings.
Key responsibilities of our Personal Assistant
- Provide a professional, pro-active support service at all times
- Ensure the Vice Principal and Finance Director are properly equipped and briefed for meetings
- Maintain effective diary organisation and arrange appointments and travel where necessary
- Produce a range of different reports and presentations
- Provide support in the management of and response to emails
- Produce documentation such as agendas and minutes for meetings
- Maintain central files and records as appropriate
- Receive visitors and handle all telephone enquiries for the Vice Principal and Finance Director
- Maintain appropriate 'bring forward' and progress chase systems
- Undertake specific projects/events as directed for the Vice Principal and Finance Director
- Build and maintain professional relationships across College and with external partners and stakeholders
- Ensure that administrative systems meet the needs of the College and seek improvements as appropriate
What we're looking for in our Personal Assistant
You should possess excellent interpersonal skills, and be able to form good working relationships with a range of staff across the College. You will have excellent administrative skills, and be familiar with appropriate IT systems. The successful candidate will display enthusiasm, initiative and have the ability to prioritise workloads to meet deadlines.
In return as our Personal Assistant, we can offer you???
You will automatically become a member of the Local Government Pension Scheme and pay contributions as determined by annual salary levels. The pension scheme includes life assurance cover, and the College will also pay a contribution towards your pension. There is also free car parking and a competitively priced dining room service.
If you believe you have the right skills and are looking for your next career opportunity as the new Personal Assistant then please click 'apply' today - don't miss out, we'd love to hear from you!
Closing date for applications: Wednesday, 26th July at 9 am
Interviews W/C: 31st July 2017