Supervising Social Worker - Norfolk
Aurora Resourcing are recruiting on behalf of a reputable IFA in the Norfolk. We are looking for a passionate Supervising Social Worker to join the team on a permanent full time basis (35 hours pw). This role is perfect for a locum Supervising Social Worker who is keen to work for an Independent Fostering Agency with a compassionate approach to securing positive outcomes for looked after children.
We are looking for passionate candidates who are willing to further their career as the IFA, who has the ability to self manage and ensure that results are delivered. A competitive salary alongside a great package is being offered, this is a great opportunity to join a well established IFA with the aim of creating positive change in the lives of children and families.
- To provide support and supervision to foster carers according to the Agency's requirements.
- To work closely with any agencies and all staff to match children to families in accordance with the policies and procedures of the Agency.
- To assess and provide training to foster carers as per the needs assessed in a reactive and proactive manner
- To actively recruit and assess applicants offering to care for children on behalf of the Agency
- To carry out an annual review of Foster families or earlier if appropriate.
- To support and attend a foster carer support group as needed.
- To exercise an understanding of the customs, traditions, culture and religions when dealing with children and foster families.
- To contribute to the development of the fostering service, to meet unmet needs and the demands faced by new legislation.
- Be willing to work flexibly including evening and weekend work, when required, within the duty rota system or in emergencies.
Must hold recent relevant post qualification experience working in a fostering based role.
The candidate must also be HCPC registered with a recognised social work qualification, and must be able to drive.
A competitive annual salary of GBP32,000-GBP33,000 plus benefits
How to Apply
For more information about the role please call Lameez Peer in confidence on / . Alternatively you can send your CV to