Robert Half are currently recruiting for a Reporting Accountant for our client in Andover. The primary function of the role is to provide commercial management information for the business unit and appropriate internal and external stakeholders. Reporting into the Financial Planning & Analysis Manager, you will be responsible for the business units management reporting.
- Review current processes to seek out best practice and implement across the reporting team
- Consolidate data from across the business to provide a single output for distribution to management
- Assist in preparation of Group Reporting on behalf of the of the Business Unit including monthly accounts, budgets, forecasts, and strategic plans
- Prepare statutory and non-statutory reporting/returns to external stakeholders
- Financial management of the Corporate Overhead Functions
- Lead in development of new/enhanced management and operational reports
- Fully qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Ability to ensure deadlines are met
- Ability to maintain knowledge of industry or regulatory standards
- Demonstrable team player with ability to help motivate colleagues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
GBP40,000 - GBP50,000 plus benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.