I am currently looking to speak to experienced Finance Managers.
My client is looking for a qualified accountant that has worked similar positions previously with no less than a couple of years experience.
My clients looking for:
- someone with experience of managing all aspects of a team of professional finance staff.
- working in a change environment and delivering change
- the ability to work unsupervised and to meet tight deadlines whilst under pressure
- to be proactive in the identification and analysis of problems and issues which impact significantly on the areas of responsibility.
- professional in outlook gaining confidence on the key stakeholders
General Description of the job
To take ownership of the funding streams the client receives for Education settings. To ensure that this funding is correctly calculated, and allocated in accordance with the relevant legislation. Ensure that where the allocations changes in-year budgets are revised and allocated in a timely manner. To be the key point of contact for Schools on all funding and accounting matters. To be the funding subject matter expert within the Business, maintaining a current knowledge of changes to legislation and guidance. Work closely with the service area within the business, ensuring they are informed of changes in legislation and schools' funding arrangements.
To deliver quality, valued, accurate and timely financial support to Schools and PVI settings. To prepare and present financial papers to Schools Forum
Preparation of budgets (including 3 year Medium Term Financial Plan). Preparation of internal monthly reporting pack including budget variance analysis and full-year projections.
If this sounds like a position that would interest you and would like to know more please apply!