Registered Home Manager - New Build Care Home
REGISTERED HOME MANAGER (NEW BUILD) - SCUNTHORPE, LINCOLNSHIRE
UP TO GBP55,000 PER ANNUM DOE
White Knight Recruitment are working in partnership with a national healthcare provider who are looking to recruit a Home Manager for a brand new home. The new home has been designed to provide the highest standards in residential and dementia care and will include modern dining rooms and spacious lounges which provide perfect places to meet and socialise.
The 77 bedrooms and 8 assisted living flats will be fully furnished to a high standard, all with an en-suite bathroom. Special features include a beauty salon, a dedicated multi-purpose activities room and landscaped gardens.
As the Registered Home Manager you will utilise your extensive experience and leadership skills, as you will be responsible for the running of all aspects of the home, ensuring it runs as efficiently as possible whilst maintaining the highest standards of care to the residents.
To be considered for the position you must:
- Strong commissioning new build experience
- An LMCS, RMA or equivalent management qualification would be ideal
- You will know how to make a positive difference within a heavily regulated sector, as you'll have a strong commercial acumen and strategic mind
- The ability to develop an environment which focuses on continuous improvements
- An effective communicator, with a confident and influential leadership style.
- Possess strong commercial acumen
- Have excellent communications skills
- Demonstrate excellent leadership
- Have a proven track record in the delivery of high quality care
- Have at least 3 years' experience as a Home Manager in an elderly care home setting, whether that be a nursing or residential home.
Additional Benefits include:
- Bonus of up to 30% of salary
- Contributory pension (up to 5%) and life assurance
- Individual private medical insurance
- 33 days annual leave including bank holidays.
- Comprehensive induction, on-going training and development to widen your career prospects.
To find out more information on the position please contact Ben Dixon at White Knight Recruitment on or
To view a list of all our vacancies please visit our website at