Newly qualified primary teacher roles; Wirral and Chester
NQT Primary Teacher required
Start Date - June 2017 - Full Time/Part Time
Long term/short term cover with view to long term placements in September 2017; GBP80 - GBP95 per day
Academics are looking for NQT's who have finished their course this academic year and are looking for supply work, whether on a short or long term basis, commencing September 2017.
If you are undecided on what type of school you would like to work in or would like to look at some new schools then supply work for a few months is perfect. If you would like to build more confidence within class then there are options of teaching assistant work, this will allow you to really take note of teaching styles and ask questions when working with small groups of children.
This is a great opportunity to join Academics and become part of an already successful team. As an agency we specialise in gaining roles for primary teachers within the north west, particulary Chester and Ellesmere Port.
To become part of the Academic teaching team at this Primary School you will:
* Have experience of teaching in a classroom setting within the last 5 years
* Able to provide support to children of varying abilities in an innovative way
* Able to work as part of a team and on your own initiative
* Able to support the learning policies and become an active member of the teaching team
* Able to expand the learning ability for pupils of all levels
As part of the Academics Supply Team you will benefit from:
* The support of a dedicated Primary consultant
* Plenty of opportunities for long term contracts as well as an option of shorter and periodic work
* Excellent opportunities for CPD training (Team Teach/Safeguarding and Child Protection)
To Apply or for more information please contact us on the details below!