Ready to take your career in Recruitment to one of Surrey's most successful agencies? Read on???
We are excited to be working with our client - an independent Recruitment Agency established since 1978.
Our client have prominent offices in both Guildford and Walton on Thames and due to continued growth and success are looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join their existing, expanding team in central Guildford.
They have both a specialist Travel and Hospitality division along with Commercial, Driving and Industrial too and are always open to Consultants launching their own division within their chosen field, too.
This is a rewarding and challenging role that would suit a Recruitment Consultant with a Commercial or High Street background ideally having had experience within providing temporary recruitment solutions.
We feel this could be a great opportunity for a Consultant to perhaps leave a more corporate agency for a stable, well-respected, medium size business with more freedom to develop and fast-track your recruitment career.
The successful Recruitment Consultant will join the Guildford team, focusing on developing business within the surrounding areas.
This opportunity would suit someone who wants a sales focused, fast paced and varied role working mainly on permanent and temporary opportunities.
Further responsibilities of the Recruitment Consultant:
- Source new business within various sectors
- Work as a team to ensure activity and monetary targets are met
- Enjoy meeting new people and staying in regular contact with candidates
- Arrange and attend meetings in the market, maximizing the opportunities for new business wins
- Maintain and update a database of candidates at all times
- Hold a positive, motivational personality
- Attend industry related networking events
- Attend regular catch up meetings with the team to ensure targets are being met and activity levels are being achieved
Previous Recruitment experience would be ideal for this role however candidates with the right, positive attitude and with a business to business (B2B) sales background may also be considered, for example Estate Agents.
For the opportunity to join a successful agency with strong staff retention, who reward hard work, and will give you excellent opportunity to progress - apply today!
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Search more opportunities on our website and on social using #WeAreFused
Fused Recruitment Ltd is an equal opportunities agency.