Registered Care Home Manager
REGISTERED HOME MANAGER - STOKE-ON-TRENT, STAFFORDSHIRE
UP TO GBP55,000 PER ANNUM DOE BENEFITS
White Knight Recruitment are working in partnership with a national healthcare provider who are looking to recruit a Registered Home Manager for a large service in Stoke-on-Trent that offers professional nursing care, nursing dementia care, respite, convalescence and palliative care. Made up of five self-contained houses that are registered for a specific form of care, this purpose-built care home is surrounded by beautiful landscaped gardens and close to the popular Festival Park Shopping Centre.
As the Registered Home Manager you will utilise your extensive experience and leadership skills, as you will be responsible for the running of all aspects of the home, ensuring it runs as efficiently as possible whilst maintaining the highest standards of care to the residents.
To be considered for the position you must:
- Hold multi site management and turnaround experience within a care home setting
- An LMCS, RMA or equivalent management qualification
- Ideally a Registered Nurse, however this is not essential
- You will know how to make a positive difference within a heavily regulated sector, as you'll have a strong commercial acumen and strategic mind
- The ability to develop an environment which focuses on continuous improvements
- An effective communicator, with a confident and influential leadership style.
- Possess strong commercial acumen
- Have excellent communications skills
- Demonstrate excellent leadership
- Have a proven track record in the delivery of high quality care
- Have at least 3 years' experience as a Home Manager in an elderly care home setting, whether that be a nursing or residential home.
Additional Benefits include:
- Bonus of up to 30% of salary
- Contributory pension (up to 5%) and life assurance
- Individual private medical insurance
- 33 days annual leave including bank holidays.
- Comprehensive induction, on-going training and development to widen your career prospects.
To find out more information on the position please contact Ben Dixon at White Knight Recruitment on or
To view a list of all our vacancies please visit our website at