ITSM Business Development Manager - Home Working
My client are a global leader in ITSM Application Software and are now growing their sales division in UK They are looking for x3 Home-based BDM'S
GBP45,000 - GBP65,000 - Double OTE
- To drive and grow revenues for from license and services solutions.
- Target and close new customer opportunities in focused market space.
- Achieve revenue targets from assigned territory or set of accounts
- Provide excellent level of service to customer through sales cycle and oversee the transition of these customers to recognition of value via solution delivery.
- Proactively identify target accounts in assigned territory using market data and industry intelligence.
- Work with other sales resources to gain access to target accounts and identify sales opportunities that can be addressed by the organisation.
- Present value and positioning of solution in customer relevant and competitor differentiated manner
- Working with solution consulting resources build understanding of customer pain points, requirements and potential value that can be delivered.
- Deliver a compelling business case to customer detailing the solution benefits, roadmap to value and reasons to buy immediately.
- Coordinate resources to allow the customer to evaluate solutions through customer business relevant assist demonstrations and positioning of other offerings.
- Use Account and Opportunity Management processes to ensure that all avenues and activities are being covered to move deal to closure.
- Collaborate with other sales team members to be innovative in selling approach.
Skills and experience
- Proven track record in business software applications sales
- Knowledge of ITSM market and needs of customers
- Sales Process understanding having using SPIN, TAS, Miller Heiman, Getting to YES or similar best practice methods.
- Solution selling experience including delivering revenues from license and services combined offerings.
- Ability to discuss complex software concepts and product capabilities in business relevant manner
- Competence developing and delivering presentations to large and diverse audiences
- Skilled in negotiation techniques and commercial understanding of contractual considerations of a software vendors.
- Strong customer interactions skills to be credible and trusted in sales cycle
- Well organized, self motivated and driven by success both personal and for the company. Works on own initiative without constant supervision
- Expert communicator, with extremely well developed skills in listening, building rapport, presenting and producing written communications
Keywords: saas, itsm, Service Management it sales, business development, new business, account manager, software sales, account executive, sales, senior sales, sales, cold calling, targets, sales manager, technology sales.