Respite & Shared Lives Manager
37 hours per week, working 1 weekend in 4
This is an exciting opportunity to manage our Respite and Shared Lives services, leading a team of staff to support individuals with learning disabilities and autism, assessed as eligible under the Care Act 2014.
You will be responsible and accountable for all operational aspects of the business, ensuring we deliver a high quality service and experience for individual service users in accordance with the regulatory standards.
To be successful in this post you will have;
- the ability to manage and direct staff;
- the ability to manage the budget and implement cost-effective/efficient initiatives;
- excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- in depth knowledge of the needs of individuals with Learning Disabilities;
- meet the registration requirements for a registered manager with CQC.
Luton Borough Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo child and vulnerable adult's protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS).
Closing Date: 7 th August 2017
Please Apply Online via the button below
Or call the HR Services Team on for any queries.