Commerical Finance Business Partner
The permanent division of Robert Half Finance & Accounting are currently recruiting a Commercial Management Accountant for our client based in the Northampton
We are recruiting for a Commercial Management Accountant to join an established business within Northamptonshire. The position will business partner with the Operation teams of the business, providing commercial support and financial incite. The successful candidate will need to be a qualified accountant or newly qualified with a commercial focus and must be able to demonstrate a high degree of commercial acumen.
The candidate needs to be personable, commercial, experienced at dealing with a wealth of customers, including senior management/executives. Able to challenge their customers but able to embed themselves in the relevant areas and provide real insight into the financials and produce realistic forecasts and budgets Key responsibilities
- Preparation and analysis of the monthly management accounts, working within strict deadlines, whilst also providing accurate and timely informative information at month end, with constructive and challenging interpretation for the relevant Directors and Managers
- Effectively challenges all budget holders and provides insight and ideas for cost savings and cost avoidance while ensuring a realistic budget is set and budget holders take ownership of the final numbers and results
- Develop and maintain complex financial models to support decision making by providing robust financial analysis of scenarios to ensure the projects are meeting the strategic objectives and ensure the models and calculations comply with audit and other financial regulations
- Interprets operational plans and supports by providing clear financial analysis to support the decision making process
- Deputise for senior management as required
- To work in partnership with the Management teams to review and monitor the monthly performance of the areas.
The organisation is an employer of choice in the local area that offers extensive opportunities for career development and enhancement
- This position offers a salary between GBP50 - 55k plus company benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.