The Permanent division of Robert Half Finance & Accounting are working in partnership with a dynamic, multinational organisation based in Northamptonshire to recruit a proactive and forward thinking Financial Controller who is keen to develop a small team.
In this newly created position the Financial Controller will have the opportunity of taking full ownership of the the long-term objectives of the department as well as implementing the strategy required to achieve these objectives.
Working directly for the UK Finance Director you will provide accurate and timely information on the financial performance of the business. Your responsibilities will include:
- Control the balance sheet and ensure accurate recording of all assets and liabilities
- Implement and drive policy improvements across the function
- Work with the senior management team to drive the strategy and achieve long term goals
- Manage and motivate the transactional team
- Support the team with year-end accounts, annual audits and corporation TAX
- The ideal candidate will have worked in a similar role and be fully qualified (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Strong communication skills - capable of working with both internal and external stakeholders
- Strong Excel knowledge
- Able to work within tight deadlines
- Results orientated, with a desire to succeed
- Strong management experience
- Proven experience of implementing controls and procedures
Our client is at the forefront of their industry and they are recognised across the globe.
Salary & Benefits
The role of Financial Controller is paying between GBP65,000 - GBP75,000, plus bonus, car and excellent benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.