Internal Marketing and Sales Associate - graduate level
A great opportunity for a life sciences graduate with experience working in a customer focused role (retail sales or telesales) who is looking to use their degree in a scientific commercial position!
This role has been created due to business growth and is an exciting opportunity to join a specialist life science company, selling PCR, DNA Synthesis and DNA extraction kits and reagents.
You will work closely with the sales and marketing team and full training is provided.
- Follow up qualified leads via email and telephone communication
- Assist with incoming customer enquiries and develop customer relationships
- Updating price lists and informing customers about new products
- Data analysis and market reports, including analysing sales by product reports
- Manage marketing materials, assist the marketing team with preparation for industry conferences, events and exhibitions
- Assist sales and marketing team with any further support when required.
Degree educated in Biology or related Life Science. Experience with PCR preferred.
Experience working in a customer-focused commercial role is preferred.
Good PC application knowledge to include Windows, MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint
An ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
Excellent customer service, analytical and organisational skills