HR MI Analyst
Barclay Meade are recruiting for a MI Analyst HR to based near Southampton
The MI Analyst HR will be responsible for creating and maintaining a suite of reports, dashboards and summary presentations on behalf of the business relating to HR KPIs as the business moves into a new way of working. The MI Analyst HR will need to gather requirements from key stakeholders across the group using their expertise to design and create reporting metrics/dashboards that will be used within the business to support key decisions.
Key Responsibilities for MI Analyst HR:
* Capture key HR MI data requirements for a range of stakeholders - HR Leadership; Business Partners; Management Teams; Finance; Reward and Talent Centres of Expertise etc.
* Coordinate data collection across the network - liaising with Regional HR teams to accurately capture data and maintain central systems
* Evaluating the accuracy and completeness of data - implementing processes to improve data quality
* Provide accurate and timely management information ensuring that reports are produced and delivered effectively and within SLAs
* Provide strong analytical skills, with confidence in using and interpreting numerical data
* Provide trend analysis to meet the business needs
* Identify and introduce methods to update, simplify, and enhance reporting processes and procedures
Key Skills required for MI Analyst HR:
* Proven analytical skills with the ability to interpret and communicate effectively.
* This role could potentially be great for someone has done a technical role previously and moved in to more of a senior/leading role that interacts with the business.
* Working knowledge of quantitative and qualitative research methods
* Proven at building constructive stakeholder relationships
* Advanced Excel - Including SQL/VBA
* SAPHR or SAP knowledge highly essential
* Experience using data analytics tools advantageous - business focused experience more than technical running reports
They are looking for a balance of strong technical capabilities with a flair for telling the story and being creative with the presentation of this information to engage with the business
To apply for this position of MI Analyst HR, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.