HR & Payroll Co-ordinator
Are you looking for a 12 month fixed term contract working within HR Administration and Payroll? We are recruiting a full time HR & Payroll Co-ordinator to provide full support with regards to Payroll, Benefits and Employee administration.
You will be:
- Strong administrator (ideally HR background)
- Effective at multi-tasking, prioritising, work to deadlines and managing large volumes of queries
- Payroll experience
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Fast learner, excellent attention to detail from both a written and numerical perspective
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, articulate.
Attitude and ability to pick things up quickly is key, as is ability to be flexible and go the extra mile when needed.
The role will manage the central HR Services inbox which for 1000 employees as well as the payroll inbox so the position will be very fast moving.
You will be responsible for coordinating the monthly payroll input and managing the majority of benefits administration, along with handling day to day queries and producing letters/updating the HR system in relation to any changes, as well as supporting payroll reconciliation monthly.
The role offers an excellent benefits package and is available immediately for the right candidate.
Due to the nature of the industry, any successful candidate will be required to undertake a DBS, credit check and full referencing prior to starting employment with the company.