Service Improvement Manager Complaints Strategy
Service Improvement Manager, Complaints, London, GBP35,000, Immediate Start!
Our client, a leading Insurance Provider with over 1 million customers worldwide, are looking to recruit a Service Improvement Manager to join their 500-seat London office. With over 2,500 employees nationally, our client offer an unrivalled service and are extremely well-known in their field. This is an excellent opportunity to join a fantastic company!
Our client offer insurance/warranty services for a range of products, and have been established for a number of years. Due to their continued growth and recent strategy restructure, they are now actively seeking a Service Improvement Manager to join their London-based team. In a nutshell, your responsibilities will include:
- Examining the current customer repair experience and utilising own experience to create and implement solutions
- Improving customer experience and reducing complaint levels
- Managing key client accounts
- Utilising data and MI to present to stakeholders, gaining buy-in for own vision and strategies
- Regularly visiting both company and outsourced contact centres (within the UK) to work alongside complaints teams
- Overseeing the client complaint reduction plan, adding initiatives and actions when required
- Working alongside the Service Operations Manager to guide, coach and mentor junior team members to ensure optimum performance
- Suggesting and driving through operational improvements to reduce complaint claims
In order to be considered for the position, it is ESSENTIAL that you have the following:
- Experience in managing service improvement (within the Insurance sector not necessary, but advantageous)
- Experience in leading strategic projects
- Experience in dealing with suppliers and 3rd parties
- Dynamic, forward-thinking self-starter (positive, enthusiastic attitude!)
- Previous experience in focusing on the customer journey
- Passionate about delivering an exceptional customer service
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills
Our client are looking to move very quickly on this role, so any interested candidates are urged to apply at their earliest convenience!