Business Development Manager - Complex Care
Established in 1997, ICCM are proud to be one of the UK's leading providers of complex care. Due to continuous expansion and a determination to provide the best possible care, we require an outstanding Business Development Manager to drive the business forward and secure new contracts.
The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of complex care, and proven experience in a Business Development role within Social Care. You will utilise your excellent understanding of the current market and passion for the industry to liaise with prospective clients about the exceptional service-user centred service we provide and manage the entire sales process, including tenders, assessments, proposals, negotiations and closures. You will be committed to raising clinical standards and have a strong personal drive for success.
More specifically, you will:
- Work with the Clinical Director to formulate and execute the sales strategy and targets with special responsibility for the Midlands & Southern Region
- Manage the entire sales process (including tenders, assessments, proposals, negotiations and closures)
- Work closely with CCG's, Clinical Nurse Specialists, Care Managers and Recruitment Department throughout the new client "take on" process
- Focus and identify new business development activities (cold calls, face to face meetings)
- Manage budgets and understand the current financial restraints within the NHS
- Engage in regular travel to see clients and prospects in allocated region
- Prepare new client proposals, contracts and negotiate beneficial business terms
- Prepare timely sales reports and manage personal pipeline and forecasts
- Keep current with competitors in the marketplace and key developments in the Healthcare industry
- Analyse data to lead the business and drive it forward
This is a home-based, peripatetic role with the opportunity to work with one of the most experienced and capable senior management teams in the social care sector.