Blackwaters are seeking an Accounts Manager (ACA/ACCA qualified or Qualified by Experience) based in Surrey on behalf of a medium sized firm of Chartered Accountants.
The emphasis of this role is the review of work & managing client relationships, flagging up opportunities for the firm to provide additional value.
As an Accounts Manager, you will support the Partner with compliance work with the opportunity to get involved in advisory work as you gain experience and qualifications.
You will be responsible for a mixed portfolio of clients and duties will include:
- Review of statutory year-end accounts.
- Able to take full management responsibility for a portfolio of clients.
- Preparation of accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies.
- Preparation and review of Corporate Tax computations.
- Liaising with and providing general technical advice to clients.
- Being able to work as part of a team and managing/training junior members of staff.
- Billing, WIP management and other adhoc responsibilities as and when required.
To be considered for this opportunity, you must:
- Have practice experience within a small to medium sized accountancy practice.
- Have the drive to progress your career and a willingness to take on challenging work.
- A working knowledge of sage, QuickBooks and/or Xero would be advantageous.
Blackwaters contact: Mark Noades