Senior Manager- Director/Partner Potential
Our client is a fast growing, practice with over 25 years of front-line experience in providing timely solutions to the challenges facing growing businesses and their owners.
With an approach that is pragmatic and a commitment to providing advice that is commercial and jargon free, the firm has a strong entrepreneurial outlook and is poised for rapid growth in the next few years.
There is an immediate requirement to recruit an experienced, dynamic and proactive qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA) who will be responsible for controlling the workflow through the office, and has the ability to lead and control a number of projects simultaneously.
Working very closely with the Partners, key duties and responsibilities will include:
- The review of individual jobs from both a technical and commercial basis, evaluating if they are profitable
- On-boarding of new clients
- Managing the allocation of work to members of staff
- Planning and reviewing of audits (preferred but not essential)
- Liaising with partners and clients on general issues arising
To succeed in this role, and to progress within the firm, applications are invited from individuals who can evidence at least 5 years experience in practice, with at least 3 years working at accounts senior level or above.
You will enjoy working autonomously, be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills and have the ability to immediately command the respect of and lead accounts staff.
In return, a salary package of GBP60,000 (negotiable) plus benefits is available.