Technical Production Designer
Technical Production Designer, London & Leatherhead
GBP45,000 - GBP50,000 plus benefits
Are you a talented production designer with a passion for creating vibrant, engaging point of sale and displays? Our client, a global marketing agency is currently looking to recruit a production designer with great experience creating graphics for retail fixtures.
This role will support a number of upcoming projects including in-store pop-ups in retail stores and launch events in worldwide locations for high profile brand activation projects.
The successful candidate will need to possess an unrivalled technical skillset, which includes experience defining large-scale design systems and building print-ready mechanicals for use within retail stores. Your experience in this area will have been formed through close working relationships with technical and creative artists. You must be familiar with and comfortable working in this type of environment. Utilizing your experience executing large-scope projects and your passion for process, you will produce stunning and innovative creative design solutions for one of the world's most recognizable and exciting brands.
The Production Designer is someone who can:
- Create accurate production ready files in InDesign and Illustrator from agency visuals and or style guides.
- Understands the principles of design, when to follow rules and when to break them.
- Can implement and refine content across a range of mechanical sizes and languages.
- Creates design adaptations at different aspect ratios and scales while applying creative content using brand standards to create multiple deliverables.
- Communicate with all stakeholders by sharing and documenting any issues or knowledge to ensure consistency
- Has deep understanding, knowledge and experience with POS and POP
- Has experience in the retail environment
- Work in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment while managing a high volume workload including foreign language versions
- Understand the components of an instore marketing campaign and execute flawlessly
- Can manage a proofing process
- Develop a good understanding of the clients business and industry sector
- Build relationships with internal and external stakeholders, managing their expectations
- Substantial previous experience within a Technical Production Design role
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Project management and process improvement skills: Track record in managing high impact projects seamlessly and effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, showing a high attention to detail
- Ability to work under their own initiative, whilst seeking advice where appropriate
Not for you but you know someone suitable? Bluetree offers a referral fee.
Bluetree Recruits Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Bluetree Recruits is an Equal Opportunities Employer.