Nashrock Insurance Recruitment are delighted to be working on behalf of a leading Insurance Company, with offices in the heart of the City of London.
As a Regulatory Compliance Manager, you will be responsible for providing guidance, support and advice throughout the company, for both technical matter and developments.
- Understanding regulatory requirements and their importance to the company
- Commending modifications to processes and controls when appropriate
- Maintaining stakeholder management relationships across the company
- Producing reports and summaries
- Managing key regulatory processes to ensure the company remains fully compliant
- Developing efficient and effective solutions to regulatory issues
- Supporting the implementation and training of new processes
- Providing documentation and project plans when implementing new processes
- Identifying and effectively communicating regulatory risk requirements and considerations regarding business proposals
- Providing guidance and training throughout the company and staff on regulatory matters
- Assisting in preparing reports for the Committee and Board, regarding compliance and risk matters
To be considered for this opportunity:
- You should be Degree educated or have obtained a Compliance qualifications to Certificate standard
- You must have experience working within a similar position within the insurance sector
- You should have experience within in the investment business
- You must have a strong knowledge of UK financial services' regulatory requirements particularly in relation to conduct risk and prudential risks
- You should have a good understanding of other regulation, including; Money Laundering Regulations and Data Protection Regulations
- You must have experience managing a team
This is an exciting opportunity to be working for dynamic, successful and established company. In return you will receive a competitive salary with a rewarding benefits package to match.