Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Sport - Amazing Benefits!
Trainee Recruitment Consultant at Sunday Times 25th Best Company To Work For - London, West End
As the UK's leading recruitment agency for award-winning sporting talent, we are looking for highly ambitious, competitive sports enthusiasts to join our team! If you think you have what it takes to utilise your winning nature into a sales role, apply today!
We are officially the fastest growing multi-sector recruitment agency in the UK as well as recently making it to number 25 in The Sunday Times Top 100 Best Company List. We pride ourselves on having built a unique and award-winning company culture that our purpose, values and work ethic are the foundation of. We've created a fun, supportive and aspirational working environment whilst offering a host of additional benefits and incentives.
What will we offer you as a Trainee / Graduate Recruitment Consultant?
-Full Training Development Programme
-Full Career Development Programme
-Extensive Support, Advice and Guidance from highly successful Consultants, Managers and Directors
The X4 Group graduate trainee recruitment programme is one that will offer you the opportunity to earn:
1st Year OTE: GBP25,000 - GBP40,000
2nd Year OTE: GBP40,000 - GBP70,000
3rd Year OTE: GBP50,000 - GBP100,000+ (uncapped Commission Structure)
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you have the opportunity to progress quickly and experience our highly attractive Incentive Scheme which includes:
- One of the best commission structures in the industry
- Quarterly holidays when you hit target, including Skiing, city breaks and summer holidays (Vegas, Ibiza, Marbella, Croatia)
- Free gym membership with pool and spa, 2 minutes from office
- Company away days Inc. Ascot, Sandown races, Henley Regatta, Mud Runs
- Monthly lunch clubs to London's top restaurants
- Company sports clubs including football, cricket, rugby, golf and rock climbing
- Open bar in the office on Thursdays and Fridays
- Fresh fruit deliveries
- Fantastic location with great shops, restaurants and bars within walking distance
- Healthcare scheme including annual allowance for sports massage, physio, reflexology etc.
Working in a fast paced, high pressure and high expectation environment, we are looking for candidates to flourish in a competitive but purely meritocratic organisation, with the following skills:
-Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal)
-Ability to work well under pressure