Retail Customer Service Manager - Egham
An International business that is truly leader within travel retail and delivering excellent customer service. The business offers exclusivity on a number of luxury goods including cosmetics, accessories and liquor. This is a multi million pound business that can offer fantastic progression opportunities.
You are responsible for leading and inspiring a team of people to deliver excellent first touch customer response and after care.
You will develop, implement and continuously improve exceptional customer service, within compliance standards, both for the client and contracted business partners, ensuring the brand and reputation is protected and enhanced.
- Complete all customer refunds, exchanges within 28 days as per the SLA. Ensure all pending issues are resolved within 60 days where the delay is caused by customer inactivity.
- Service related complaints are escalated via communication channels to the appropriate Manager to resolve. Feedback to the customer as part of the service recovery process.
- Accurate reporting of complaints, including confiscated goods. Sharing patterns and providing trend analysis monthly to improve processes, training needs to reduce volume year on year.
- Aware of media coverage to pre-empt customer hot spot areas.
- Set up systems to collate feedback from customers to further improve the service support delivery.
- Provide a seamless link between feedback from Service Compass so that the customer's needs are resolved. Provided targeted areas for Service Assessors to improve shop floor delivery.
- Adapt and drive changes that reflect the changing needs of the business and industry, to meet customer and industry expectations.
- Engage regularly with internal and external stakeholders to ensure needs are reviewed, met and all service agreements are delivered. These include Retail Operations and Service Compass team.
- Ensure all risk and compliance aspects are managed closely to deliver the maximum standards of trust, credibility and audit results.
- Provide the business with timely, effective and useful information to support ongoing customer service improvements.
- Knowledge to support/cover Customer Recovery Support Leader.
- A passionate service enthusiast, demonstrated through personal example, able to influence others to deliver continuously improving service results balanced with sound commercial thinking
- At least 3 years spent in Customer Service/Recovery environment with previous people leadership experience
- Flexible and innovative approach to problem solving
- Able to engage with, understand and manage wide-ranging stakeholder requirements
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Able to balance and prioritise a varied and fast paced workload
Ideal candidate will have a blend of retail experience but also exposure to customer service centre management.
Up to GBP32,000 + Up to 12% bonus