Part Time Office Manager - Property
Wild Berry Associates are recruiting for a part time Office Manager for a Chartered Surveyors based in Marylebone. The role is for 6 months paying up to GBP35,000 pro rata based on experience. The client specialises in rent reviews, lease renewals, landlord & tenant and property management nationwide. They are looking for a self-starter who can quickly take on the duties required working within a dynamic team. The candidate should have excellent interpersonal, reporting, secretarial and IT skills. Experience within property management is desirable but not essential.
- Team Player & Friendly 'Can do' Attitude
- Professional Demeanour & Client Facing
- Good Initiative
- Good typing speed
- High attention to detail
- Advanced IT Office Skills (MS Office)
- Running reports
- Audio and copy typing for partners (day-to-day letters, email drafts, meeting minutes etc.
- Travel management
- Ordering all stationery supplies.
- Mails shots and marketing administration
- Petty cash management and reconciliation.
- All administrative bookkeeping
- Logging all holiday and sickness
- A strong academic background
- Solid office management experience supporting more than one person
- Excellent Technical Skills
- A positive attitude is essential and resilience
Successful candidates will be contacted within 5 working days.