Team Manager - Customer Invoice & Credit Control
Rico Logistics is a UK subsidiary of the global logistics giant TVS with $10 billion annual revenues and employing more than 30,000 people worldwide. Rico Logistics is a market leader in their sector and provide courier services to some of the UK's top businesses, in addition to serving the needs of locally based businesses. Operating out of over 45 Branches around the UK and Ireland and across Europe, our Head Office facility is based in Langley, Slough.
We are currently recruiting for a Team Manager - Customer Invoice & Credit Control, based at our Head Office in Langley on a temporary to permanent basis.
The Team Manager will be responsible for a team of 8, that are responsible for the timely issuance of customer invoices, customer debt collection, cash allocation and general credit admin. The Team Manager will be the main point of contact to ensure customer invoices are issued in accordance with the agreement with customers and timely collection of outstanding balances.
Daily telephone and email contact with Colleagues and Senior Management. Customer contact may also be required to obtain an understanding of customer specific requirements. Working very closely with heads of divisions and the account management team to resolve customer queries to ensure smooth customer billing and collection of due debt.
• Manage and develop a team of 3 invoice specialist and 3 credit controllers.
• Manage and develop a team of 1 cash allocator and 1 general credit admin staff.
• Ensure exceptional level of accuracy and timely issuance of weekly and monthly customer
• Drive continuous improvement for all existing and new customer invoice processes.
• Manage and oversee the credit control function, to ensure timely collection of debt.
• Weekly and monthly KPI reporting to senior management.
• Weekly/Monthly debtors report to the FD and FC and highlight any customer balances that pose
potential credit risk.
• Customer query management and resolution in a timely manner.
• Direct debit customer management and processing.
• Work closely with the customer compliance manager to understand and ensure correct invoicing
for complex customer billing requirements.
• A successful and stable track record within a developing organisation.
• Proven record of reduction in debtor's days.
• Experience gained within a complex billing environment.
• Strong communication skills with the ability to build relationships across a broad spectrum
of individuals within the group.
• An excellent manager of people with proven experience in developing individuals.
• Strong IT skills and experienced in managing a large volume of data.
• A believer in delivering exceptional service and positive thinker, ready take on a
Physical Demands And Work Environment:
• Team Leader
• Requires a flexible approach to working hours
• Well organised and calm under pressure
• Flexible attitude to work environment
• Ability to multitask
• Good communicator
Applicants will ideally be AAT qualified with experience in a similar finance position.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 9.00 to 17.30pm with 1 hour lunch break.
Salary: GBP32000 - GBP35000 Pension, parking, childcare vouchers
Please apply online with your CV with cover letter and salary expectations.
NO Agencies please
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.