Based in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, our client is an exciting and expanding company looking for an immediately available Finance Support to join their team on a temporary basis.
This job would suit someone who has at least 3 years' experience working within a finance department. The job will involve supporting the whole finance team and will vary from one day to the next.
This company is a family owned successful business with operations around the world that has continued to diversify and grow its offerings around its core business. The business is run on the back of winning large contracts and tenders and delivering quality service to these high profile clients. Repeat business has been a key factor in the growth of the company as they have been able to concentrate on developing new clients on the back of their successes.
The successful individual will have great Excel skills along with excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Knowledge of Sun systems would also be advantageous.
Duties will include:
- Sales ledger invoice and receipt postings
- Crew ledger (purchase ledger) invoice review and posting and remittance prep and sending (by email)
- Cash movement postings
- Cash envelope receipt postings
- Purchase ledger postings - assist team where required
- Assist with journal LLP entries - sales, purchase, expenses, credit card, bank
- US subsidiary - all ledger and bank postings
- Supplier remittances
- Credit Control
- Raising of sales invoices for Management Charges and for LLP's
- Office filing
For more information about this role or any other Finance Support jobs in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability