Document Control / Office Manager
Document Control / Office Manager - Up to GBP35k + Package - Norfolk
A Document Controller and Office Manager (two positions) required to join a large and leading reputable contractor working on a high profile and long term civil engineering project based in Norfolk. You will be jpining the project from the start and be first people working on site, assisting with setting up new site, implementing procedures, inducting new starters and setting them up on new systems.
As a document controller and office manager you will join the team from the start and work on the project until completion in around 3 years.
You will be required to support and assist the project team and assist with promoting and monitoring the key aspects of document control on the Project and all administrative support.
There are two positions on this project however the client may consider candidates who are capable of doing a dual role.
Both roles are permanent and paying up to GBP35k depending on experience plus packagine including annual leave, health care, pension etc.
Document Control Requirements include:
- Set up/maintain an electronic document control system
- Quality check incoming documents from the client, designers, sub contractors to ensure they meet required standards
- Ensure all documentation contains the appropriate metadata for tractability retrieval and audit purposes.
- Provide document support to ensure that all current design, specification, drawings and all associated contract related documentation is issued and maintained in an efficient and accessible controlled manner.
- Formatting documentation and quality checking before distribution to our client or downline
Office Manager Requirements include:
- Meeting and greeting visitors, clients to the project
- Setting up new IT systems
- Orderign stationery and equipment
- Maintaining PPE and distributing as required
- Updating holiday trackers
- Processing expenses for the office and timesheets for project team
- Other ad hoc administrative duties for typical office manager role
Successful candidates will:
- Have previous experience working as a document controller on a high profile civil engineering, rail or construction project
- Have experience setting up and implementing procedures
- Experience working on site
- Experience using several EDMS systems such as 4projects, Asite, Aconex, Conject/BIW
- Have the ability to work under pressure
- Be willing to work late hours if required to process documents that come in late
- Be technically strong
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.