Resettlement Officer - Kensington and Chelsea
Public Sector and Goverment
This is a very IMPORTANT role that we MUST get right for the comunities and people seeking support. Please do not apply if you do not have any valid experience in Social Housing Resettlement Officer Roles.
The resettlement team provides advice and support for vulnerable clients to help them access services and mainstream provision, and establish community links. Working closely with local stakeholders and in partnership with other voluntary sector agencies running similar services across the UK, the Refugee Council resettlement team promotes both the integration and independence of this group.
- To work effectively as part of the Council's Children Housing and Adult Services directorate, delivering corporate objectives through the work of the Housing Service.
- To promote a philosophy of putting service user needs first at every opportunity and to put in place management arrangements that work to action this.
- To work with key stakeholders in improving service quality and promoting creative and innovative ways of tackling local problems, ensuring services are developed which meet the needs of our community and are accessible to all users.
- To work with other officers in Children Housing and Adult Services and where appropriate other Departments to ensure services are integrated at the point of delivery and at the strategic planning level and to identify new opportunities for business efficiencies.
- To support organisational change ensuring the appropriate systems of performance and development, communications, equality measures, monitoring and review are in place.
Resettlement Officer - Kensington and Chelsea - Public Sector and Goverment