Income Collection Project Lead
I am seeking an expert on income collection systems and processes to lead the initial stage of a project which will focus on mapping current arrangements, identifying improvements to this and identifying recommendations for the specification and implementation of AIM. This expert will work alongside a project team made up of members of our Finance, Customer Services, and Digital Services teams with support from our Change Management and PMO functions.
The work will involve:
- Reviewing material available from previous projects.
- Meeting with relevant stakeholders to ascertain the current position and map current processes/ arrangements
- Mapping of current arrangements for payments and income management across the various systems to understand the end to end journey for income from the point of payment to its final allocation on back office systems.
- Analysis of reasons for previous projects not delivering and identifying steps to ensure these are addressed.
- Identification of key areas of inefficiency with current arrangements to inform revised specification for AIM implementation.
- Identification of key dependencies and issues to be managed ascertained.
- Making recommendations for the implementation of AIM , providing revised project scoping and key actions to support this
- Making recommendations for resources required to deliver the project including requirements for specialist expertise.
- Recommendations for broadening the availability of Direct Debit and the implications this will have for batch receipting and income management more generally
Skills and experience
- Experience and knowledge of developing and implementing end to end income collection systems
- Strong project management skills
- Experience and knowledge of IT systems for income management/payment systems
- Experience of setting up and managing complex projects
- Ability to quickly establish and manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders to delivery projects
- Ability to have a strategic overview of issues and solutions while also understanding the detail
This role should be deemed out of scope for IR35 Purposes