Head of People Strategy - HR
Head of People Strategy
12 month FTC
GBP35,000 - GBP37,000 depending on experience
• Support the creation of People Strategy
• Manage and lead the team of staff that support strategic goals to build people capability and capacity in the organisation ensuring staff are trained and developed to deliver targets set
• Lead on allocated strategic projects e.g. the review of performance management, the culture change project, leadership and management development
• Work in collaboration with Business Partners to ensure talent mapping occurs to enable a leadership pipeline and resourcing of key posts (attracting and retaining staff)
• Identify need for change in the organisation that is linked to strategy and working with leaders to agree change management approach and implementation plan.
• Lead and facilitate change as required.
• Ensure new staff members are effectively inducted into the organisation. Work closely with the L&D manager to provide HR input into the implementation of OD initiatives.
• Performance management process - Enhance and oversee performance management process and practice in line with organisational goals, ensuring line managers (advice, guidance a development).
• Articulate and integrate a distinctively Christian focus to our people management practices -Model a commitment to living out the core values of our client, with specific responsibility for spiritual nurture of the People & Culture team. Full participation in devotional meetings.
• Degree in Human Resources Management or Organisational Development or equivalent relevant experience which shows the development of thinking and communication skills
• CIPD qualified
Skills & Experience Required
• Developing people strategies that are aligned to the business goals
• Proven track record of leading and managing a team of diverse staff
• Working collaboratively with colleagues
• Shaping innovation within people management services
• Experience in Changing Culture
• Analytical skills
• Use of evidence and data to support decision making
• Identifying the need for initiating organisational change
• Leading culture change programmes (design and delivery and evaluation of programmes)
What is next ???. ?
If you meet the criteria and are ready to make the next step in your career then please apply now.
Please note that vacancies may sometimes be withdrawn prior to the closing date if we receive a large number of quality applications. If you are interested in this role we would advise applying immediately to avoid disappointment.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted at this time. If you do not hear back from us within five working days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application. Please continue to visit the website for other opportunities. If our consultants feel your CV is relevant to another position we have available we will be in touch.