Chinese Mandarin speaking VIP Customer Experience Executive
NEW JOB - Chinese Mandarin speaking Customer Experience Assistant - up to GBP22,000 pa - fantastic opportunity to join a world class , international and highly successful organisation in North Oxfordshire with excellent salary and benefits!
LANGUAGES : Chinese Mandarin
COMPANY AND BACKGROUND
Our client is a truly international customer experience centre, attracting thousands of visitors each year from all over the globe.
They currently wish to hire a Chinese Mandarin speaking Customer Experience Assistant to support their Mandarin speaking visitors throughout the year. Your role as Chinese Mandarin speaking Customer Experience Assistant will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Welcome and greet all international guests to the visitor centre
- Promote all functions within the visitor centre relating to tourist information
- Promotion and cross-selling of all added value services
- Provide knowledgeable insights regarding all offer/promotions, within the centre
- Proactively provide feedback & suggestions on centre
- Assist and advise guests with their travel arrangements
- Assist and advise guests with a wider tourism offer, such as booking live entertainment, sightseeing tours, cinema tickets and restaurants
- Own and resolve customer complaint situations in a professional & reassuring manner and in accordance with company policy
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluent in both Chinese Mandarin (Cantonese also useful) as well as English
- Have full, valid right to live and work in the UK without restrictions
- Experience in Customer Services or Tourism role
- Ability to prioritise and adapt effectively
- Excellent interpersonal skills, in particular in dealing with international guests, with impact & influence
- Multi-skilled and adaptable in outlook; able to work across multiple environments
- Computer literate and fully conversant in the full suite of Microsoft Office Applications.
SALARY, BENEFITS & WORKING HOURS
GBP20,0000 - GBP22,000 + benefits (25 days holiday). 40 hour week with some shift work for weekends. Typical working hours 08:30am - 18.00 but flexibility is required
To be considered for this excellent opportunity as a Chinese Mandarin speaking Customer Experience Assistant to join a fast growing, international business, please click the Apply Now button and send your CV to us.
Contact: Jonathan Grimes
** Chinese Mandarin speaking Customer Experience Assistant **