Marketing Technologist - Senior Strategist, CRM, Marketing Automation
Marketing Technologist - Senior Strategist, Marketing Technology
Bench are excited to be working with a one of the UK's most impressive and reputable CRM Agency. With international clients in the Retail, Finance, Charity, Government, Transport and Telecoms sectors our client is a fast paced, established agency with close to 200 staff in central London formed of a much larger group.
The Marketing Technologist will play a leadership role in managing the accelerated development of a successful Marketing Technology (MarTech) capability for our client. You will be a part of wider strategy team who collectively uncover new insights to fuel thinking across channels, content, commercial and creative strategy.
Collectively, the role of the Marketing Technology department includes:
- Leading the integration of Marketing Technology into architecture of marketing strategies
- Implementing Marketing Technology best practice to achieve marketing objectives and strategy
- Architecting and optimising the best Marketing Technology solutions for clients and the agency
- Partnering with Marketing Technology providers to leverage existing and emerging Marketing Technology opportunities
- Developing the MarTech consultancy approach, identifying opportunities within existing and new clients
- Educating the agency on Marketing Technology capabilities and best in class use of MarTech to inspire creative applications
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Know your way around the rapidly changing MarTech landscape to activate valued brand experiences
- Have broad experience: Content Management Systems (CMS), Marketing Automation, Web Analytics, Single Customer Views, Real Time Decisioning Platforms, Data Management Platforms, Organic and Paid-for Media, Apps, Tagging, Tracking, POS, e-commerce
- Have hands-on experience of Enterprise Marketing Software and CRM
- Significant experience of customer centric marketing techniques including customer journey and campaign designs, segmentation, modelling, effectiveness measurement and scenario planning
- Have strong commercial and analytical skills to interpret insight
- Possess the ability to educate others to raise levels of expertise
For more info please contact Louise in the Talent team. Alternatively please apply and someone will be in touch should you be suitable.