GBP23,000 per annum
Our client, a successful and thriving Construction & Maintenance organisation based in Basildon is currently recruiting for an experienced Contracts Co-ordinator to coordinate the successful delivery of the South East Construction and Maintenance team projects and ensure all departmental targets are achieved.
* Coordinate the successful delivery of the Construction & Maintenance team's projects and ensure time, quality, financial and customer service targets are achieved.
* The Contracts Co-Ordinator support the Operations Manager ensuring that at all times best value is achieved for the department. You will constantly review costs and look to set up national deals in order to achieve this. You will be responsible for the ordering of materials to ensure that the projects programme can be delivered, and key critical dates met. You will also ensure that monthly revenue and cost budgets are met and clearly communicate, as early as possible, any variations.
* Support the Accounts/HR department to ensure the accurate transfer of all invoicing, payroll, orders and HR information.
* As part of the South East team you will be responsible for ensuring best in sector customer service is delivered to all customers.
* 5 GCSE's or equivalent level administrator.
* Candidates who come from a Construction / Maintenance background will be considered automatically.
* Effective team player with demonstrable data input, analytical and presentational skills.
* Financially literate and able to present financial and KPI data in a concise and accurate manner.
* Good understanding of practical, technical, financial and qualitative requirements of a project.
* Good working understanding of Microsoft Excel dealing with formulas etc.
Due to the high response received for some vacancies we regret that we are sometimes unable to reply to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
Please note, you will be asked to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
For more information on this position, please contact Lisa Attawia at Adore Recruitment.