IFA Administrator - St Ives, Cambridgeshire
Are you an experienced Administrator with a proven track record of success?
Do you have an understanding of the IFA sales process?
Do you value a supportive, working environment that will provide you with the tools to grow and develop within your career?
Our client are a highly reputable Wealth Management with a strong industry presence who are enjoying continued growth and success within their practice. Based in St. Ives, Cambridgeshire, they are now looking for an experienced Administrator to join their dynamic team.
The successful applicant shall have the opportunity to work closely with a team of highly skilled Advisers providing an efficient support service to both themselves and their clients.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience as an IFA administrator within either a bancassurance or IFA environment
- Strong communication skills; both written and oral
- Strong report writing and computer literacy skills
- Preferred but not essential - knowledge of Provider Platforms (mainly Zurich).
- An understanding of the IFA sales process and a grip on the current market
For your efforts, my client are willing to pay a competitive salary with a fantastic benefits package and the opportunity for career progression
If interested, please submit your CV's via the Reed site.