Business Analyst - Belfast
Our client, a leading international bank, are seeking a Business Analyst to join their Information Services Group. The role will be based in Belfast and the successful Business Analyst will be required to work with the Project Management team to execute a program to implement new technology solutions that will strengthen the controls and operational processes for the maintenance of firm account reference data for the Markets business.
The ideal Business Analyst must have the following:
- Strong Business Analyst experience
- Sufficient practical experience in analysis, design and implementation of projects
- Strong SQL experience/knowledge
- Experience working with Account Reference data
- Strong stakeholder management skills/experience
- Excellent communication skills
If you have the above skill-set please apply now.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.