Training Administrator - Well Established Company
Success Recruit are currently working with a construction related organisation in West Essex / borders of London who are looking to recruit a Training Administrator for their growing business.
The position will be responsible for overseeing all administration within the training centre and supporting trainers with all admin support.
Our client is looking for someone with experience in customer service and administration, who is comfortable working in a sales driven environment.
The person will be expected to:
• Be able to use various training techniques and technology to support and develop learning
• Have excellent telephone skills with the ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels
The person will be rewarded with:
• A chance to be a part of a growing company
• An opportunity to personally develop own experience
Purpose of the role:
The purpose of the role will be to support the trainers with allocating relevant courses and reviewing the quality and efficiency of their work. This is a varied position and would suit someone that is looking to make a difference and positive impact to the business.
• Place health and safety at the heart of everything you do
• Deal directly with new and existing clients via telephone, email and in person
• Update courses, tests and results with awarding organisations
• Organise course dates and the candidate booking process from start to finish, keeping it in line with the quality management system
• Identify and follow up on potential opportunities with new clients
• Liaise with the sales department on promotion of the training products
GBP22,000 - GBP25,000
Monday - Friday: