Senior Accountant/Portfolio Manager - ACA/ACCA
Taylor Hawkes are currently working with an established firm of Chartered Certified Accountants based in the Bishop's Stortford area.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Accountant/Portfolio Manager based around the Essex/Hertfordshire border to join a successful and expanding firm.
The ideal candidate will need to hit the ground running and you will be responsible for looking after your own portfolio of clients.
- Advise on a wide variety of personal, business and specialist sectors
- Preparation of corporation tax returns and self-assessment returns
- Liaising with HMRC on behalf of clients
- Maintaining existing client as well as establishing new business
- Reviewing the work of junior members of staff as well as providing assistant and training
- Must be ACA/ACCA qualified or qualified by experience
- Extensive Accountancy Practice experience
- Strong statutory accounts experience
- Excellent accounting, corporate, personal tax and VAT technical knowledge
- Excellent IT skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and flexible in approach
- Basic salary GBP30,000 - GBP40,000 (dependent on experience)
- Working hours: Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm
- Staff parking
- Health care and pension after successful completion of probation period
For more information, please contact Colin Priddle at Taylor Hawkes.