Senior Theatre Manager
Our Client a leading Private Hospital Group are looking for an experienced Theatre Manager to join their Senior Management Team at one of their larger Hospital Sites.
The site provides a wide variety of surgical procedures and currently has 4 Theatre Suits with laminar flow, 5 bed recovery unit and the hospital has a 50 bed capacity.
There is a large amount of investment going into the Hospital and in particular the Theatre and Surgery unit to develop and grow the Hospital Site so you will be able to support the growth and development of the department.
• Undertake and delegate the management and organisation of care provision within the Operating Department while coordinating the management of the theatre team (clinical and Admin), and theatre cleaners.
• Provide quality planned care for patients during their perioperative phase of care by ensuring all Departmental Team members deliver quality patient care, being achieved within the available resources and agreed departmental budget.
• Provide appropriate clinical and managerial leadership throughout the department.
• Maximise theatre utilisation, Consultant compliance and maintain clinical standards.
• Deputise for Clinical Director as appropriate.
You will have;
• Theatre Management Experience
• Registered Practitioner with NMC or HPC registration
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to lead, motivate, support, and develop a department.
• Competent across a range of clinical skills supported by professional competence and knowledge
• Evidence of success in working in partnership with Consultants to explore and challenge existing practices while maintaining and enhancing services and standards.
• Financial awareness with an appreciation of the need to balance the provision of quality care while maintaining a business focus.
• Knowledge of appropriate standards and external bodies, such as the CQC
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading Hospital Group who are heavily focused on providing the highest level of patient care and lead and grow an experienced team.
For further information please contact Adam