Staff Nurse - Registered Nurse
Staff Nurse - Nursing Home - Hamilton, Scotland - GBP15.00/hr!
Work for a continually growing health and social care provider!
This staff nurse vacancy is with one of the UK's leading health and social care providers. The organisation works closely with local public agencies to provide high standards of specialist care to service users of their nursing homes, educational facilities, residential and supported living services. They are true believers of dignity in care regardless of age, mental or physical condition and therefore have high expectations of their staff to provide superb levels of care compassion and understanding.
This particular staff nurse position is with their nursing home in Hamilton, Scotland. The home is a specialist care centre and provides comprehensive care for up to 40 Elderly residents that may need specialist nursing care for dementia and learning disability needs. The nurses would be expected to assist in leading the team in all aspects of clinical care and specialist care plans.
- Undertake medication administration in accordance with best practice and prevailing NMC guidance and company policies and procedures
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate person centred care for each individual that meets their needs and demonstrates outcomes within the expected time-scales
- Promote and maintain a good working relationship with all external bodies and commissioners
- Maintain a sound knowledge of Care Quality Commission (or equivalent) and all other regulatory standards
- Provide coaching, training and support to junior staff when applicable
- RGN/RMN with experience ideally within a nursing home environment
- Passion for nursing and delivering high quality care
- Valid NMC pin number
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Undergo a regulatory DBS/CRB check
- Competitive salary
- NMC PIN reimbursed
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Child Care Vouchers
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Retail Discounts
- 28 days annual leave inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Free parking
- Cost of DBS / PVG Check
- Comprehensive induction and on-going training and development
- Uniform provided