Compliance Manager - Financial Services - Macclesfield GBP40k
Compliance Manager is required by an exciting technology driven financial services business, looking to take advantage of the ever growing FinTech movement.. Candidates can expect a salary of up to GBP40,000 and flexible working hours
The role will involve:
- Full accountability on all compliance matters for the Commercial business.
- Ability to define, implement and monitor a systematic methodology in relation to regulatory compliance and wider risk management.
- Produce monthly, and ad-hoc, compliance and risk reports for the board of directors.
- Take a lead role in preparing the business to meet GDPR.
- Liaising with relevant regulators
- Ensuring continued compliance with the ethical investment requirements of private equity investors, including areas such as Anti Bribery and Corruption Legislation and the Modern Slavery Act.
- Experience working for an online business.
- Strong experience and understanding around handling data.
- Has substantial compliance experience within Financial Services, under FCA regulation.
- Has experience of working with senior stakeholders - Director level and above.
- Has experience of project work and change initiatives.
CV Screen is working with a leading financial company. The company have a track record of success and have an excellent reputation within their marketplace.
Salary to GBP40,000 + benefits
Location- Macclesfield, Cheshire
- To Apply -
Please email your CV through to Jason Price of CV Screen Ltd in strict confidence