Quality Assurance Assistant
We are currently recruiting on behalf of one of our Pharmaceutical clients based in Basingstoke. This is great opportunity to join a large global research company with more than 7,000 employees worldwide.
This role will be involved working within the affiliate quality team, you will be executing aspects of the quality system, based on GQS 181 - Marketing Affiliate Operations and CQP 181 and Product Quality Operational Manual for Marketing Affiliates.
• Execution of elements of the product and device complaints system in accordance to GQS 130, including data input to Trackwise, customer correspondence to retrieve samples and respond to complaints, sample management including inspection and processing.
• Maintenance of quality system metrics and Quality Improvement Plan
• Archiving departmental records in accordance with GRRS
• Manage departmental holiday chart
• Write departmental SOPs
• Provide support to colleagues in the resolution of quality issues
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong planning and organisational skills
• Ability to work as part of a team and strong interpersonal skills
• Experience in the use of LRM2
• Proficient in the use of all Microsoft applications
• Experience in the use of SAP
• Experience in the use of Customer Connect
• Experience in the use of Trackwise
• Knowledge in the understanding and application of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and Good Distribution (GDP) regulations.
• Experience of managing quality systems and product quality related issues