Account Manager/Sales Administrator
1 day left
- Full Time
Working for this busy Tech services and computer support company you will be supporting the account managers and taking on some account management yourself. Its a brilliant opportunity to work for a successful and fun company and never be bored at work!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Handling of correspondence between account managers and their customers;
- Maintaining customer relationships;
- Keeping record of sales;
- Liaising with distribution contacts for pricing, availability and delivery schedules;
- Taking, progressing and monitoring orders, from quote through to delivery;
- Preparing estimates and quotations for customers;
- Manage Open Sales Orders Report, ensuring that invoices are processed in a timely fashion;
- Liaising with other departments within the company to ensure a smooth sales flow.
- Maintain the renewals schedule
- Create new product codes following guidelines provided
- Create and distribute a back order report if required
- Experience within a sales administration role supporting multiple account managers
- Experience of managing accounts of high profile clients
- Experience in a Procurement or Purchasing Administration dealing with a high number of suppliers is desirable
- Good command of all MS Office applications
- You must be organised and possess excellent communication skills
This company offers an excellent working environment and great benefits.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.