Robert Half have partnered exclusively with a rapidly growing high-end property development business based in central Bristol to find a Financial Controller. This is a newly introduced role that will directly support and influence the core leadership team and help shape their growth strategy, with the opportunity to take a share of their success from day one as they hit expansion targets.
Working as a Financial Controller based in central Bristol, this is a unique and exciting opportunity to join one of the most exciting businesses born from Bristol. It offers the autonomy of managing all day to day financial matters, the chance to partner directly with the MD (and all other decision makers) and also to shadow a Non-Executive CFO in all areas surrounding high value PE financing and fund-raising activities.
- Support management on financial reporting matters
- Financial assessment of development appraisals
- Provide valued input on strategy, with scope to develop into the senior leader team
- Production of funding models and associated cash-flows, with high level support from a CFO
- Responsible for month-end process and assisting in completion of statutory accounts, forecasts and financial budgets
- To manage BAU finance including group reporting, product costings, foreign currency calculations, payroll preparation, VAT/CT filing, grant claims
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) - essential
- Proven track record working for an SME (think below GBP100mill t/o or in charge of a subsidiary of a similar size) and/or a business that has grown rapidly either through investment or acquisition
- Can do, entrepreneurial attitude
- Experience of the property sector - desirable
A forward thinking, mature business that focuses on delivery, not hours spent in the office. Genuinely one of the most exciting clients I have worked with, offering a rare spring board to take your career to FD/CFO level within 24-36 months.
Salary & Benefits:
Circa GBP55,000-70,000 + 40% Bonus + Package
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.