Are you enthusiastic, motivated, creative and reliable? Do you enjoy flexibility and variety to your work life ?
Are you looking for short term and long term vacancies giving you the autonomy to work when it suits you?
We are recruiting on behalf of a school that has been graded 'Good with Outstanding Features'. Assignments will be available on a pre - booked and on the day basis and you can choose the days that you work based on your own commitments. You will take responsibility for the delivery of planned lessons at short notice to key stage three and four pupils, using imaginative and effective methods to encourage pupils to reach their full potential and ensure that the work left by the class teacher is completed in a time effective manner.
What you will bring to the role:
* QTS qualified
* Possess experience working within a UK based school
* Promote equal opportunities in the classroom
* Strong behaviour management skills
* Possess good subject knowledge
* DBS on the update service (or be prepared to undertake one)
* Commit to the learning and development of pupils
* Have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, parents and students
Benefits of working through Randstad:
* Client knowledge that is second to none
* Excellent salaries fitting to your skills and experience
* Careers support and advice
* Training and development, i.e. Team teach
* Wide range of school environments and age groups
* Opportunities to widen your current experiences
* GBP300 referral bonus scheme for any other teacher you recommend.
Randstad requires all teachers to have a fully enhanced DBS check, a minimum of two references plus a face to face interview.